ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Planning your wedding? Get some tips here.....

Custom Search

Ultimate Wedding Guide-Search Here

Friday, August 15, 2008

Before You Say I Do

Never mind for me, it is too late now I know. Shame I never came to see this book before I got married, otherwise I would have bought this one! But it's never too late yet for all the brides-to-be out there, this is very exciting. Would still want to buy this one.

Overview about this book: Having a successful, joyful marriage. Knowing more about your loved one's dreams and goals for your union. This book provides the perfect opportunity to gain greater insights into your future mate's expectations and time-tested principles for a satisfying lifelong partnership. Through interactive surveys, thoughtful questions, and real-life examples, your relationship will deepen as you uncover areas of harmony and potential areas of discord.

You can buy this online here if you like.

Digg this

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c http://mdlyn30.eventbooks.hop.clickbank.net