ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Planning your wedding? Get some tips here.....

Custom Search

Ultimate Wedding Guide-Search Here

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Personalized Wedding Favors and Place Card Holders

Just remember it's your special day. Your special vows, your special guy, and your special friends and family all around you. So make your mark on the favors you give your guests.

I was a very busy working bride-to-be then, while planning my own wedding! Thought I couldn't really be able to make it, to organize everything we need for our beach wedding! Imagine how hectic was it for me, planning and thinking what will be an ideal favors (should be personalized), tokens, etc. to be given to our guests, whilst busy working at the same time! But I did really manage. First thing that came to my mind was, a beach bag and a towel since everyone needs it for beach hopping, just a matter of personalizing it.

Therefore, I decided to put their names on beach towels and just a simple tags on beach bags! They all loved it and here's what I did...


Actually, I went for two-weeks interruption from work (had flown all the way from Africa to Philippines) only to buy all these. I went to Cebu myself to buy all these shells and bought some ribbons & plastic to cover.. and here's the result!






and look at the actual reception tables... "Reception by the beach"...


Sometimes you just have to be very creative, put some personal touch on them, not just leaving as ease from its original figure! Try to make them look as unique as ever!
Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i am impress of what you did to your wedding gifts and other stuff. Very creative Madz and surely kinsay di matouch kanindot gyd...

Anonymous said...

WoW so nice. Your so creative Madz.

Anonymous said...

How pretty selection of wedding favors!! I just love these!!

 
ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c http://mdlyn30.eventbooks.hop.clickbank.net