ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Planning your wedding? Get some tips here.....

Custom Search

Ultimate Wedding Guide-Search Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Planning A Destination Wedding


Are you going to marry abroad? And planning a destination wedding? Indeed, weddings away from home is very exciting, adventurous, and complicated. But like I said before, you can have all the informations you need, just broaden your search on the net. Once you have decided the place or country, then you focus from there.

When I was planning my own wedding, which was a beach wedding in Mauritius, I did have all my ideas, all the informations I took from various websites that I liked. I collected various quotes from them, talk to these travel agents, and ask all the question you want to know like:


1) Make sure when they say "wedding fee" which includes Affidavits, Registrars Services, Supreme Court transports, Documentation & Legal Fees, etc...
2) If they offer package discounts for group bookings.
3) Some hotels, offer a night free after staying 3-4 nights or 7 nights and have an extra 2 nights, you need to be aware of their offers too.
4) if they offer family rooms, and how many people is allowed in each room, etc...


We decided the Beachcomber Hotels - Wedding & Honeymoon Package, because they make sure to only have a “one wedding per day” policy to guarantee that your wedding will receive the special attention it deserves. You can expect to be spoilt from start to finish.


Digg this

1 comment:

sylvette said...

Hi I want to get in touch with you for some possible tips.

 
ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c http://mdlyn30.eventbooks.hop.clickbank.net