ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Planning your wedding? Get some tips here.....

Custom Search

Ultimate Wedding Guide-Search Here

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Wedding Planning Tips (6-9 Months)


My Wedding Planning Tips
(6-9 months before your big day)

Well, after you made up your mind (on my first planning tips), now you are ready to go to the next step of your planning stage - falling unto 6-9 months before the big day!


1) Book a caterer. Ours was the hotel itself, so it is quite of an advantage if you just book it from where you hold you wedding, only when you have a wedding at a certain hotel (like having a garden wedding) or a beach wedding.

2) Register for wedding gifts. Well, we omitted this one because we didn't want gifts. Our motto was like - YOUR PRESENCE IS YOUR PRESENT!

3) Order your gown and schedule fittings. Mine was quite funny, because my designer had to wait for 2 months before the wedding until he finally got my measurements. I had flown all the way from Africa to Philippines (I files an interruption only to finalize).

4) Purchase your shoes, headpiece, jewelry and lingerie for the wedding day. I purchased my shoes at amazon online, so as the rest of them.

5) Choose bridesmaids' dresses. My designer in Philippines looked after their dresses, so find yourself a reliable designer.

6) Choose your photographer and videographer, and schedule engagement portraits, if desired. It was been taken cared of by the hotel where we stayed! But we had to choose from various packages they offered.

7) Select your floral designer and schedule a meeting. Try to get in touch a flower shop which is close to the venue.

8) Select musicians for the ceremony and reception.

9) Begin exploring honeymoon options. We stayed for another 2 weeks in Mauritius for our honeymoon. Will be posting just our honeymoon story.


10) Send out save-the-date cards if desired. I designed ours myself, by using Powerpoint program, will write about it to give you an idea how to do it yourself..

Digg this

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c http://mdlyn30.eventbooks.hop.clickbank.net