ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Planning your wedding? Get some tips here.....

Custom Search

Ultimate Wedding Guide-Search Here

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Wedding Preparations


I tell you what, planning my wedding was the most stressful yet exciting months in my entire life!

YES, it is very true! Planning a wedding should be exciting, not hectic. The best wedding professionals are booked up to two years in advance. Mine was not even one year! Start making contacts today by browsing through wedding websites and clicking on the links that interest you. This idea gives you instant access to scores of wedding professionals who can help you make all the right planning decisions and offer suggestions to save you both time and money.

But before anything else, and even before I started looking browsing ideas from the internet:=

1) We had to talk and decide as what type/style of wedding would be ours? We said, it should be unique, and was it going to be a church, garden or beach wedding?

2) Also, we had to choose between Philippines, London and South Africa in consideration of the places where our guests would come from.

These two main factors had drawn us our attention to pick the best place in between these three major places of choices. It took us more than 3 months to decide the place, and we decided to have a BEACH WEDDING IN MAURITIUS! First thing came to my mind was, wow how exciting would that be and I was so so excited back then, to imagine myself walking by the beach.

I felt "I was the luckiest woman from among I've known" hehehe.... want more stories? of course will tell you about how romantic was it to get married by the beach.....

Related articles:
Beach Wedding Preparations - Questions To Ask
My Wedding Planning Tips - 6 to 9 Months
My Wedding Planning Tips - 4 to 6 Months
My Wedding Planning Tips - 2 to 4 Months
My Wedding Planning Tips - 1 to 8 Weeks
The Secret Of Having a Successful Planning
Planning Tips For The Brides
Choosing Your Beach Wedding Gown
My Tips to Have a Perfect Beach Wedding
Choosing Your Bridal Bouquet
Determining Your Theme
Planning A Destination Wedding
How To Set A Budget for Your Wedding
The Bride's Survival Guide
Before You Say "I Do"

Digg this

1 comment:

bathmate said...

thank you for your comments,wow

Bathmate

 
ss_blog_claim=e6b607b015e13216b9aeab0d284b286c http://mdlyn30.eventbooks.hop.clickbank.net